Are you Robin Hood?
Question 
Hi everyone,

since M0nkubus donates some of his money sometimes I thought of a system to "distribute" cash. I realize that this is something which needs to be written anew and therefore the effort of doing it might be a little … uhhh... overwhelming Kappa
EDIT: As soon as I wrote it down I realized it sounds like a dumb idea for what it’s worth... - I'll leave it anyway...

Why and how:
Imagine you're like m0nk, you want to donate some of your dosh. He once made a pretty amazing donation through gambling away his hard-earned cash in a "catch me if you can" style lottery with a predetermined randomized bet.
How about a special mode (doesn't matter if tournament, mm or free) where you take an amount of your cash and put it in the pot (There has to be a bare minimum to make it fun enough for everybody though...) and then have the following rule-set.

Rules:
1. Everybody that wants some of that sweet cash must all in every round until they lose or reach the minimum amount (50% of Donation amount)
2. As soon as the mode activates users that choose to participate are automatically bound to rule 1.
3. The number of rounds is decided by the donor with a minimum of 16 (testing required)
4. The minimum amount everybody starts with is not bound to level, but to the following formula (amount of donation/number of bettors)/2 - double of which needs to be paid to enter the mode, thus farther blowing up the pot
5. After 120 seconds (further testing needed) participants are all set, everybody that's not a participant bets with the usual cash they would have at that moment (Tourney, MM, Free)
6. The mode ends after the first to reach the amount donated. He will cash out with what he has + 50% of the remaining pot
7. Everyone after that gets a part of the remaining 50% of the remaining dosh until nothing is left
8. If no one can reach the minimum amount in the number of bets, then the payed amounts minus whatever the bettors have at that point go back to the donor (so that a high investment might pay off for the donor as well). Since 50% was the minimum amount to reach at least the amount the donor offered gets back to him + some extra.
9. Re-entry is possible by paying the minimum fee from your cash again - this will expand the total pot but not the minimum entry fee

The next rules should be discussed as there're multiple ways of expanding this:
- Maybe don't force the bettors to bet every round - there's always some connection issue or some shit...
- Of course, the donor should choose an amount that everybody is able to pay. So maybe this shouldn't even be on the fly but organized like the community tourney.
- Maybe let the donor choose: If no one can reach the 50% just donate the money via the percentage that every player has of the total pot?

Let me give you a simple example...

Start-Special-Mode:
Donation amount: 100k
10 Participants want to enter 
Minimum amount to participate: 10k (people need to see the minimum refreshed every few seconds ... or just organize the event in before  Kappa )
Total Pot is now 200k
Minimum amount to win the mode: 100k
Start amount: 5k
Re-entry fee is 10k

Maximum win-able amount: 100k (50% of total pot) + 50k (50% of donor money)
Second place: Whatever amount he has + 25k (25% of donor money)

Criticism welcome SoBayed

With regards
Martin aka sanso