Profile Feature Suggestion - Favorite Fighters
Lightbulb 
(I think this is the right forum section for this, but if it belongs in the other feedback area feel free to move it!)

So, this just a random feature I thought of, during a break after a tournament finished and while making a quick exhibition... there are a lot of fighters, and it can be hard to keep track of them all. I don't know how much of a pain in the ass something like this would be to implement, but I thought it'd be cool if there was a feature in the profile section where people could list off and/or categorise their favorite fighters. I was thinking something simple, like a "create new favorite fighters category" tab, and within that tab people could list their favorites. As an example, someone might have a "funny fighters tab", "exhibition favorites", or a "favorite tournament winners" tab. 

It'd make it a lot easier to find and recall fighters when making exhibitions, would allow people to add a little customisation to their profile, plus it might give people some incentive to check out other people's profiles to see what kinds of characters they enjoy watching the most. As an extended feature, there might even be a "most favorited fighters" ranking, just for fun, to see who the most popular fighters on the site are.
[Image: HCqEJDO.gif]
Some sort of favorite/sponsoring thing is something a lot of people have suggested. It's not really that high on my priority list, but I definitely want to do something with it at some stage. It could be a good way to make the more interesting characters show up more.