Update of 20/12/16
Another update, this time including roughly 500 stages (almost doubling our current collection)!
All stages can be viewed on this page.

---

There's a few other stuff to be mentioned as well, however. First, regarding debuts:
  • There will be no debuts next week due to Christmas.
  • The week afterwards is a bit uncertain due to New Years' Eve, probably we'll just keep it to a short one-day debuts.
  • Then the new year, as AGDQ is at January 8th (link) we'll have shorter than normal debuts from the 6th to 7th.
  • Due to AGDQ the weekend of January 13-15 will be skipped.
In other words, a bunch of skipped or shortened weekends. It's good anyway though, I can't keep up with the rate that it's emptying, so pauses were inevitable. Probably I'll be making the debuts end a few hours earlier as well in the future.

---

Next, people have had the idea of doing a massive tournament for New Years. This would be a 512-bracket double elimination using 3rd Division characters. To my estimates, such a tournament would run for approximately 54 hours using a BO3 lower bracket, and 60 hours with a BO5 lower bracket (thoughts on what you guys would like for the lower bracket please!).
I'm thinking of a start time in the morning of the 28th (rough countdown here).
I'd like to implement a system to periodically return to exhibitions (say every 64 matches), so taking that into account I'd wager the end should be a bit past midnight for EU and late afternoon/early evening US. Because I still have to decide on lower bracket type and returning to exhibitions, this is obviously still subject to change, but it seems good to aim for such an end time anyway, so that people can spend New Years' Eve as they please (or would you guys like to spend it here? KappaPride Mind you that it'd likely be an early afternoon ending for US folks in that case).

Lastly, as for the bracket itself, I wanted to leave it primarily up to RNG, but a partially-rigged bracket seems like a good idea. Guaranteed contestants would include:
  • Any 3rd Division characters made by folks around here
  • All 3rd Division HnK's (how can we not?)
  • 3rd Division characters added in recent debuts (that are ACTUALLY new, mind you)
  • A number of fan favorite characters (Muteki's come to mind, recommendations welcome)
I would like the characters to be ACTUALLY 3rd Division characters, so the tournament can just be categorized as one properly, but we can see about that I suppose (I already want to 'breach' this rule and just bring Teoc Reisen to 3rd cause I won't accept her not being in Jebaited ).

Anyways, I'll put up a !newyears command on Twitch chat as soon as I get around to creating a google sheet with a list of guaranteed contestants. In the meantime, do give suggestions on who you'd like to see in the tournament.
Make that tourney a 512-man double elim BO5 2v2 1st div 12p tourney fam Jebaited
Flan your trying to kill us, i think 1v1 BO5 with palettes rangeing from 1-6 would be better