Sessions log stops updating sometimes
I think Erxos is probably aware of this already, but just to give a detailed description in case this might help. When the site breaks:
  • Most things work normally. Betting is fine for some people, broken for others. Matches go on like normal on stream.
  • The counter at the bottom that says "x matches/exhibitions left" will not not change.
  • Everything under stats→sessions stops updating.
  • Exhibitions that have played already will not be removed from the exhibition list. This is probably related to the previous thing.
  • As a consequence of the previous, exhibitions will need to be deleted before new ones can be made for the duration of while it is broken.
  • When the sessions suddenly gets updated (seems to be a while after it breaks, don't know if it's timed or if it's random, or both), all the stats are added at once.
  • After the sessions log resynchronizes, sometimes all the commands stop working for some time (I only remember observing this once, so don't know if it's related)
TL;DR: sessions log stops updating and breaks stuff related to it
This is usually because the DNS server temporarily goes down, which the stream has no qualms with as it only uses the DNS server when launching the stream.

Sometimes the website can still send updated exhibitions to the streaming PC (because its DNS server has no problems), but just not the other way. In fact, deleting the exhibition might cause some weird stuff to display on your exhibition log afterwards...
The chat bot thing is probably fixed now, I recently found and addressed a big oversight in the code for how it reconnects after a DC.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a clear solution to it other than stepping over to a new ISP, but past experiences tell me that that probably won't end any better.
The past few 2-3 days have been pretty bad, the ~2 weeks before that I only recall a single DNS failure. I fear that we can only hope that this instability passes again.