Exhib Randomising

Hello again Spriters, I'm back with another interactive idea. Perhaps more of you will be initially on board that my largely unnecessary stat-collecting venture. Perhaps not. =o

As some of you might know from my time on SaltyBet, I was not the biggest fan of making exhibs, striving for originality when I did so. That got me thinking. What if I rando'd all the different factors:

Participants, Palletts, Stage and Music.  http://classtools.net/main_area/fruit_machine.swf - this wonderful little widget will help me do just that.

'Where's the interactive part for us in all that you insolent twat' you seem to say. Well, the team names! Suggest as many or as few team names in your comment(s) and they too will be randomised.

Don't worry I'll be keeping a personal log of all the rando exhibs and maybe do a tournie of them in due course.

Don't be a stranger.

Love you all,
Museli x

Not enough interactivity for your liking?

Suggest funny messages too! Go wild! Surprise me! Surprise you!
MY ODDS! ~[Insert Your Name Here] for when Rony whales
Theres no point having exhib randomising when RNG does it during the entirety of matchmaking.
(04-11-2016, 08:45 PM)RonyMara Wrote: Theres no point having exhib randomising when RNG does it during the entirety of matchmaking.

That's fair enough taken by itself.

But I plan to run prelims, then have a tourney within exhibs with the winners. Anyone that wants to have a chance of a prize gets a team, etc ,etc. It'll either be 32 or 64 teams depending on interest. Naturally the prelims themselves will take time.

That's why I added the interactive element to this first part, but it seems people just read it, shrug and moves on besides yourself. It's no effort, it might even be a bit of fun, or you know, just sod thinking up a team name or a message because you guys have to do that for your exhibs, so why add such an extra layer of 'work' on top, right? =o

Anyway. Feel free to contribute as much or as little as you want, that's to everyone not just Rony. I'll muddle through eventually. I'm sure people will want to participate when I start offering prizes but hey, maybe I should add a prequisite that you need to have submitted at least 1 suggestion in the prelim part, eh? Oh wait, no that would make ME the asshole then, wouldn't it...
MY ODDS! ~[Insert Your Name Here] for when Rony whales