Poll: Should live bets be fixed now?
Yes
No
It can wait/not sure yet
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Live bets engagement poll
(04-04-2024, 07:23 AM)Hafkie Wrote: it got backburnered for general site redesign reasons and while i do think that's the right move the time the redesign has taken has made me miss them quite a bit. Fun to run during random moments during gdq, events like evo/combo breaker/etc. i'd love to run live bets for events like Robogames.

ok so no robogames streaming this year, so no streamed 60lb/120lb/300lb fighting to watch. The venue is union and the organizer is was too much of a cheapskate to pay the union fees for filming/streaming. It remains to be seen if he was too much of a cheapskate to improve safety from last year as well. (seriously, the people clearing lipo fires didn't have gas masks, i don't care if you are venting the arena you can't fuck around with that shit man.)

sigh

nhrl streams 3lb, 12lb, and 30lb robot fighting every over month but i kind of can't stand the broadcasters anymore. (also large number of entries + not wanting to go multi-day or split streams means early rounds go so fast, sometimes even running simultaneous matches. that betting is kind of impossible to run)
[Image: Anpwstm.gif]spriteclub forum sicko  [Image: Anpwstm.gif]
(13-04-2024, 06:51 AM)Hafkie Wrote:
(04-04-2024, 07:23 AM)Hafkie Wrote: it got backburnered for general site redesign reasons and while i do think that's the right move the time the redesign has taken has made me miss them quite a bit. Fun to run during random moments during gdq, events like evo/combo breaker/etc. i'd love to run live bets for events like Robogames.

ok so no robogames streaming this year, so no streamed 60lb/120lb/300lb fighting to watch. The venue is union and the organizer is was too much of a cheapskate to pay the union fees for filming/streaming. It remains to be seen if he was too much of a cheapskate to improve safety from last year as well. (seriously, the people clearing lipo fires didn't have gas masks, i don't care if you are venting the arena you can't fuck around with that shit man.)

sigh

nhrl streams 3lb, 12lb, and 30lb robot fighting every over month but i kind of can't stand the broadcasters anymore. (also large number of entries + not wanting to go multi-day or split streams means early rounds go so fast, sometimes even running simultaneous matches. that betting is kind of impossible to run)

300 POUND ROBOT FIGHTS?! i would absolutely watch that. how sad it didn't happen this year. :(
[Image: otter-dance.gif?1643514152]
i'll just illegally pipe in reruns of WWE matches from like, Saturday Night Shotgun, and we can bet on that
[Image: 12304.gif]  SpriteClub Moderator  [Image: 12300.gif]