Link to VOD for recent matches
Feedback / Bug Report / Suggestion: Suggestion

Priority: Very Low

Description:
I'm not entirely sure how best to do this, and it is important to keep in mind that VODs are only saved for the past 2 weeks, but with that said:

TPP (Twitch Plays Pokemon) uses a system in which the player can receive badges from playing some sort of pinball game (to be brutally honest I have no more knowledge on the subject past that)

What I do know is that you can go back and see the specific pinball "play" or whatever by using the vod, the website will automatically redirect you to when this pinball took place in the vod, of that day. Similarly the match page (example: this) could let you click on the Started On, and it would redirect you to the twitch vod in which this match took place, providing it was the past 2 weeks. If there is a simple way to calculate Started On to Twitch video duration, then it shouldn't be difficult, if however there isn't, an alternative would be to keep a separate timer per stream restart (since that's when the VOD starts) and then save match start times and upload them.
(05-09-2020, 10:10 PM)Snack Wrote: Feedback / Bug Report / Suggestion: Suggestion

Priority: Very Low

Description:
I'm not entirely sure how best to do this, and it is important to keep in mind that VODs are only saved for the past 2 weeks, but with that said:

TPP (Twitch Plays Pokemon) uses a system in which the player can receive badges from playing some sort of pinball game (to be brutally honest I have no more knowledge on the subject past that)

What I do know is that you can go back and see the specific pinball "play" or whatever by using the vod, the website will automatically redirect you to when this pinball took place in the vod, of that day. Similarly the match page (example: this) could let you click on the Started On, and it would redirect you to the twitch vod in which this match took place, providing it was the past 2 weeks. If there is a simple way to calculate Started On to Twitch video duration, then it shouldn't be difficult, if however there isn't, an alternative would be to keep a separate timer per stream restart (since that's when the VOD starts) and then save match start times and upload them.

On top of this, I originally noted that I'm not entirely sure how best to do this, but since then I've worked on a bot that does precisely this. The way I do is, whenever betting phase starts:

Get videos from the channel, catch the duration of the GET call (.duration in their API) and then connect it to the url. That way it turns out to be something along the lines of:

Quote:json.data[0].url + "?t=" + json.data[0].duration

Which becomes just exactly when the match started.