About music submissions after they are sent
So I sent you guys a pretty good list of songs that I think would fit in the SC playlist via email.  Since I can't seem to find audio tracks for most of the songs on YouTube to add through Twitch chat, is there an easier way of seeing if anything I sent was added... besides going through the actual playlist itself?
Lightbulb 
(07-08-2020, 04:58 PM)SpacePirateRyoko Wrote: So I sent you guys a pretty good list of songs that I think would fit in the SC playlist via email.  Since I can't seem to find audio tracks for most of the songs on YouTube to add through Twitch chat, is there an easier way of seeing if anything I sent was added... besides going through the actual playlist itself?

Hello, I see someone used the forums for once, but anyway, as far as I understand there is no way to track down if a song was added through some list or changelog as that was never warranted, the best I can recommend to you is asking some mod through the discord channel known as #music or DM them if they looked up their emails or whatever place your submissions were sent and judge what can be added to the playlist(if it's a source/game/movie/anime/etc known to them, it's very likely to be added quite quickly without much hesitation)
Song submissions aside, I hope you enjoy your stay and make good memories along the way, while also bear in mind this is a passion project and things take some time to happen(especially with the influx of new people coming in and all), patience pays in double for those who wait... here's hoping all your questions were answered accordingly & that some additions are done whenever is possible.
(15-08-2020, 07:30 AM)Disins25 Wrote: Hello, I see someone used the forums for once, but anyway, as far as I understand there is no way to track down if a song was added through some list or changelog as that was never warranted, the best I can recommend to you is asking some mod through the discord channel known as #music or DM them if they looked up their emails or whatever place your submissions were sent and judge what can be added to the playlist(if it's a source/game/movie/anime/etc known to them, it's very likely to be added quite quickly without much hesitation)
Song submissions aside, I hope you enjoy your stay and make good memories along the way, while also bear in mind this is a passion project and things take some time to happen(especially with the influx of new people coming in and all), patience pays in double for those who wait... here's hoping all your questions were answered accordingly & that some additions are done whenever is possible.

Late reply, but who cares? The reason I had asked is I'm now wondering if the songs I submitted were even checked out and given a fair shot to join the playlist. *shrugs* Guess what I submitted isn't up to their musical standards for the site.
(02-02-2022, 12:40 AM)SpacePirateRyoko Wrote: Late reply, but who cares?  The reason I had asked is I'm now wondering if the songs I submitted were even checked out and given a fair shot to join the playlist.  *shrugs* Guess what I submitted isn't up to their musical standards for the site.

Understandable. I will be honest, they probably weren't since the Admin(Arxos, whose discord tag is Arxos#4832) doesn't check his email very often, but at this point I may aswell ask him about your submissions, I'm sure they deserve to be reviewed and not set aside.
Just here to talk, suggest and help![Image: TPFufun-removebg-preview.png]
I was thinking about a feature for the playlist itself. What about adding a sorting option that will sort the songs by recent addition to the list? That way, people can check to see if any songs they've submitted made it to the list.
Hmmm, honestly, that's a good idea, will see about mentioning it to the admin, that could very well be useful when it comes to song additions.
I believe that feature could work with youtube additions, but ones done by email, can't be helped with, since the truth is: the admin just doesn't wanna bother with non youtube link additions, since the older way is just more of a hassle, thus the new one is easier, and also lets the mods handle it, so what you submitted on email was possibly not seen, hopefully some were from youtube, but that's just a thought.