Your Lord has arrived.
Hello. You may know me as "Meep140", "Superoverlord Meep" or some permutation thereof, and I am indeed the selfsame author of those characters/edits and quite a few others. Should you want more of my works (as there are quite a few things missing from the roster that I've noticed) do inform me of the proper procedure for submission and I will do so in short order.

Not much else needs to be said, though if you have any questions, feel free to ask here. I am still in the business of edits, I might add, so if you have a request for an edit of some kind (within reason, of course) you may also ask that here.
Hello, and welcome to our forums. Nowadays you submit characters through Discord DMs(which I will link below for easier search) as the email hasn't been checked on by the admin for a long time since Discord is more easy to read by and etc. Make sure to upload your edits to any web hosting site like Mediafire/Onedrive/MEGA.nz/etc etc so they can be accessible to SC's admin.
Anyway, hope this can suffice your questions while being able to contact our staff easily,
Best of wishes for you,
-Dis.
Discord server link: https://discord.gg/fVu4vKy