Is it possible to set up automatic Matchmaking and Division Scores?
I was always fascinated by the matchmaking systems of Sprite Club and I was wondering if its possible to do the same thing for normal Mugen. Im not looking to do anything fancy just simple 1 vs 1 matches that I can watch on my down time. My other question is how to set up "Division Scores" I dont know the right name for it but basically makes the matchmaking as even as possible and not something like Rare Akuma vs Kung Fu Man. Any Help would be nice.
What you need for that is:

Any programming language is valid: C ++, Java, C #, Python etc

Database to store points and statistics , chars , matchs ,sesion etc: SQL Server, MySQL, MARIADB

Create the Tables that's easy to look at spriteclub

Generate Function to select Mode

function that checks the Elo and gives you 2 players of similar level
Already knowing which characters are going to play, create the .bat file and execute it waiting for it to finish

you have to look in the memory address which team won if Team blue or Red

algorithm for the Elo to change the points ,I use algorithm from the Chess 

After knowing the winner and having made the Elo changes, it is only to save the data in the Database.
Then have that in a loop.

And if you want to be able to play Turns Mode later, you'll have to simulate a keyboards inputs and that's it.
(24-10-2018, 08:10 AM)nunoi Wrote: What you need for that is:

Any programming language is valid: C ++, Java, C #, Python etc

Database to store points and statistics , chars , matchs ,sesion etc: SQL Server, MySQL, MARIADB

Create the Tables that's easy to look at spriteclub

Generate Function to select Mode

function that checks the Elo and gives you 2 players of similar level
Already knowing which characters are going to play, create the .bat file and execute it waiting for it to finish

you have to look in the memory address which team won if Team blue or Red

algorithm for the Elo to change the points ,I use algorithm from the Chess 

After knowing the winner and having made the Elo changes, it is only to save the data in the Database.
Then have that in a loop.

And if you want to be able to play Turns Mode later, you'll have to simulate a keyboards inputs and that's it.
Im not sure how to do half of that since I dont know computers too well but I guess I can give it a try, Thanks
Does the chess Elo work well for this or is it just an easy solution since it's widely available?
I can for sure say this is all possible. I already have a system that works fully like this. 
It has some issues that I'm planning to fix up but all in all It's working like you'd think.

The only issue is that it does not add new characters to the database if you decide to install more after running it once.

and sometimes it will refuse to load the savestate. So you just have to use a backup file it automatically generates.