How to log match results to text file in MUGEN 1.1?
For the time logging to the file I just use Stopwatch.GetTimestamp(). I think the implementation that uses is the number of nanoseconds since January 1st, 1970, but I may be mistaken.
I can print the current date as well, but if you're planning to parse it with a program somehow then a number like that is usually easier to work with than a human-readable timestamp.

The time value is in theory simple, as that is already done by SpriteClub. Problem is, SpriteClub's code sometimes fails to find it, and I don't know why.

As for the others, I'm not sure how to do those right now. Match stuff is fairly easy, because its always in the same place within mugen. It always stores the same stuff in the same place, cause matches are always the same.

But characters aren't like that. Each character is different, and evidently mugen likes storing stuff at different locations for each character. I'll probably try my hand at it some more tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I have the cheat engine wizardry skills required to figure this stuff out. There's probably some pattern to it, but...

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to log match results to text file in MUGEN 1.1? - by Arxos - 05-05-2018, 07:28 AM