Exhib Randomising
(04-11-2016, 08:45 PM)RonyMara Wrote: Theres no point having exhib randomising when RNG does it during the entirety of matchmaking.

That's fair enough taken by itself.

But I plan to run prelims, then have a tourney within exhibs with the winners. Anyone that wants to have a chance of a prize gets a team, etc ,etc. It'll either be 32 or 64 teams depending on interest. Naturally the prelims themselves will take time.

That's why I added the interactive element to this first part, but it seems people just read it, shrug and moves on besides yourself. It's no effort, it might even be a bit of fun, or you know, just sod thinking up a team name or a message because you guys have to do that for your exhibs, so why add such an extra layer of 'work' on top, right? =o

Anyway. Feel free to contribute as much or as little as you want, that's to everyone not just Rony. I'll muddle through eventually. I'm sure people will want to participate when I start offering prizes but hey, maybe I should add a prequisite that you need to have submitted at least 1 suggestion in the prelim part, eh? Oh wait, no that would make ME the asshole then, wouldn't it...
MY ODDS! ~[Insert Your Name Here] for when Rony whales

Messages In This Thread
Exhib Randomising - by Museli - 04-11-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Exhib Randomising - by RonyMara - 04-11-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Exhib Randomising - by Museli - 04-11-2016, 09:34 PM